Insulated glass (IG) is a combination of two or more sheets of glass spaced apart with a spacer bar and sealed to form a single unit with one or more air spaces in between.
Benefits of IG include:
· energy savings
· sound insulation
· reduced condensation
The major manufacturing process for creating insulated glass includes glass cutting, glass edging, glass washing, spacer assembly, sealing, and gas filling.
In the case of an insulating glass production line, small improvements in the overall design and flow can result in big rewards. JINTAI Equipment offers a variety of glass handling equipment designed to improve your efficiency and to help achieve an overall goal of maximum speed to manufacture an IG unit all within the smallest footprint possible.
1. PLC control. It adopts the mathematical input control system for washing section, aluminum spacer bar frame installation, pressing section. With discontinuous working method, it is humanized and saves energy. Higher automation, easy operation.
2. Human machine interface touch panel, easy switch of automatic and manual. Every section has its operating display function.
3. Automatic identification of coating glass and low-e glass(optional). Automatic alarm and stopping transfer if wrong coating.
4. The washing section is made from the welded bending industrial stainless steel plate.
5. The normal brushes is separate while it washes coating glass and low-e glass.
6. Oil-free lubrication waterproof bearing is used to avoid water pollution.
7. The drying section uses self heating device which ensures the drying of glass.
8. Unique design of spraying system. Adjustable spraying angle. The washing section has water heating function. It can be used while it is under 7°.
9. The transmission section adopts double-sided polyurethane resin coating sheet. High anticorrosion performance and good flatness.
10. The bottom rollers are made of polyurethane material. Screwed connection avoids bearing take-off.
11. The pressing section uses central location pressing method. The glass can be pressed on average.
12. The pressing time can be adjusted as per the glass size. While the glass longer than the pressing section, it can be pressed several times.
13. The important transmission section uses expansion sleeve to ensure high precision and transmission reliability.
|Voltage||380V 50HZ or customized|
|Raw glass thickness||3~12mm|
|Insulated glass thickness||≦50mm|
|Min processing size||450x350mm|
|Max processing size||1800x2500mm|