|Name:||LBW1800 Insulated Glass Assembly Line IG Equipment|
|Production capacity:||10 sets/month|
|Delivery:||25 workdays after deposit|
|After-sale service:||Online support,Free spare parts,Field installation,commission and trainning,video technical support|
Insulated glass (IG) is a combination of two or more sheets of glass spaced apart with a spacer bar and sealed to form a single unit with one or more air spaces in between.
Benefits of IG include:
· energy savings
· sound insulation
· reduced condensation
The major manufacturing process for creating insulated glass includes glass cutting, glass edging, glass washing, spacer assembly, sealing, and gas filling.
In the case of an Insulated Glass Assembly Line IG Equipment, small improvements in the overall design and flow can result in big rewards. JINTAI Equipment offers a variety of glass handling equipment designed to improve your efficiency and to help achieve an overall goal of maximum speed to manufacture an IG unit all within the smallest footprint possible.
1. PLC control. It adopts the mathematical input control system for washing section, aluminum spacer bar frame installation, pressing section. With discontinuous working method, it is humanized and saves energy. Higher automation, easy operation.
2. Human machine interface touch panel, easy switch of automatic and manual. Every section has its operating display function.
3. Automatic identification of coating glass and low-e glass(optional). Automatic alarm and stopping transfer if wrong coating.
4. The washing section is made from the welded bending industrial stainless steel plate.
5. The normal brushes is separate while it washes coating glass and low-e glass.
6. Oil-free lubrication waterproof bearing is used to avoid water pollution.
7. The drying section uses self heating device which ensures the drying of glass.
8. Unique design of spraying system. Adjustable spraying angle. The washing section has water heating function. It can be used while it is under 7°.
9. The transmission section adopts double-sided polyurethane resin coating sheet. High anticorrosion performance and good flatness.
10. The bottom rollers are made of polyurethane material. Screwed connection avoids bearing take-off.
11. The pressing section uses central location pressing method. The glass can be pressed on average.
12. The pressing time can be adjusted as per the glass size. While the glass longer than the pressing section, it can be pressed several times.
13. The important transmission section uses expansion sleeve to ensure high precision and transmission reliability.
|Voltage||380V 50HZ or customized|
|Raw glass thickness||3~12mm|
|Insulated glass thickness||≦50mm|
|Min processing size||450x350mm|
|Max processing size||2500x3000mm|
The Silicone Sealant Sealing Machine is used to apply sealant to form an Insulated Glass unit. This machine will allow the user to produce a very high volume of insulated units per shift. Choose good quality glass machine, click for quotation now.Read More
STJ03 Two Component Sealant Extruder Machine the main parts uses international famous brand. the HASCO motor is optional. Airtac pneumatic component is used. Easy operation, stable performance.Read More
It's the latest automatic vertical insulating glass sealing robot. It is used to coat double glazed glass through mixing the A component and B component together according to a certain percentage. Suitable for high production requirement factory. Choose aRead More